- The Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. 2 Timothy 3:16
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In the virgin birth of Jesus, in His sinless life, and in His atoning death through His shed blood. Luke 1:26-31, Hebrews 4:15,
1 Peter 2:24, 1 Peter 1:18-19
- In His bodily resurrection from the dead, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in the rapture and the second coming of Christ. Matthew 28:5-9, Acts 1:9-11, Acts 7:54-56, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18, Matthew 24:27
- Salvation through Jesus is a free gift of God obtained by faith and confession, through regeneration by the Holy Spirit. Ephesians 2:8-9, Romans 10:9, John 3:3-5
- In the sovereignty of God. Isaiah 46:10, Psalm 135:6, Proverbs 3:5-6, Romans 8:28
- In the reality of Heaven (eternal life with God) & Hell (eternal separation from God). John 14:2,
- In water baptism by immersion for born again believers. Matthew 3:11, 16
- In receiving Holy Communion.
1 Corinthians 11:23-26
- In the baptism in the Holy Spirit with the ability to speak in other tongues. Acts 2:1-4
- In the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
1 Corinthians 12:4-11
- In deliverance, divine healing and miracles. Mark 16:17-18, Acts 2:22
- In the Five-Fold ministry leadership of the church through Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors & Teachers. Ephesians 4:11-12
- In Elders and Deacons (Department Heads). Titus 1:5, Acts 6:1-7, 1 Timothy 3:8
Why Do We Stand When We Sing?
Nehemiah 9:5, Stand up and praise the Lord your God, who is from everlasting to everlasting.
Why Do We Clap Our Hands?
Psalm 47:1, O clap your hands all ye people; shout unto
God with the cries of joy.
Why Do We Lift Our Hands?
Psalm 63:4, I will praise You as long as I live; and in Your name I will lift my hands.
Why Do We Dance To The Lord?
Psalm 149:3, Let them praise
the Lord with the dance....
Why Do We Shout Praises To The Lord?
Psalm 95:1, Let us shout joyfully to the rock of our salvation.
Why Do We Our Lay Hands On The Sick And Pray For
Mark 16:18, They will place their hands on sick people and they will get well.
Why Do We Anoint With Oil?
Psalm 23:5, You anoint my head with oil.
Let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord.
Why Do We Dedicate Babies & Children To The Lord?
1 Samuel 1:27-28, "I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. So now I dedicate him to the Lord. For his whole life he will be dedicated to the Lord."
Why Do We Speak In Unkown Tongues (Languages)?
Acts 2:4, All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues (languages) as the Spirit enabled them.
Why Does The Whole Church Pray Together For Specific Needs?
Acts 2:24, Then they raised their voices together in prayer to God.
Why Do Some Fall Under The Power Of The Holy Spirit?
2 Chronicles 5:14, The people were unable to continue to stand, for the glory of the Lord filled the place where they were standing.
Why Do We Receive Tithes, Offerings, First Fruits And Oblations?
Genesis 14:18-20, Leviticus 27:30, Malachi 3:10, Hebrews 7:1-17, 2 Corinthians 9:10-11, Proberbs 3:9, Romans 11:16, Leviticus 2:12
Why Do We Have Membership?
1 Corinthians 12:18, 26-27, But now God has set the members, each one of them, in the body just as He pleased. And if one member suffers, all the members suffer with it; or if one member is honored, all the members rejoice with it. Now you are the body of Christ, and members individually.